Conveyancing Law Solicitors
Whether handling a portfolio containing a number of large numbers of commercial properties or running your business from a leased property you know that getting the right legal conveyance advice and to work with people you know how to speak your language. Our partnered solicitors have worked on large scale property projects in Ireland and also accommodate for time to dedicate to individuals that are only seeking to resolve a complex issue with their lease or remove a tenant.
At Planet Legal and Finance our partnered solicitors appreciate that any transaction relating to property is stressful. The goal is to assist you throughout the process and ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible. With the vast experience our partnered affiliates have within the field of conveyancing and working with lease transactions. Also acting as receivers and liquidators relating to the sales of assets in high volumes.
Areas of specialty throughout our partnered advisors include transactions relating to private and commercial properties, otherwise recognized as conveyancing, extending and/or renewing lease agreements, purchasing through auctions, the lease of commercial properties and lease assignments. Areas of expert knowledge include:
- Insolvency sales
- Service charge concerns
- Possession proceedings
- Advising on dilapidation litigation and issues
- Negotiation on rent review
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Complex joint venture agreements
- Advice on commercial mortgages
- Advising on commercial property transactions for: shops, offices, restaurants, and shopping centers
- Sales of assets for liquidators and receivers.
- Finance and Security
- Extensions and renewal of lease agreements
- Deal negotiation and projects
- Development and planning concerns
In the last twenty years, some of our partner advisors have worked on the largest property transactions in Ireland.