Will, Inheritance and Trusts
Will, Inheritance and Trusts Solicitors Ireland
Wills probate and trusts almost lead naturally to disputes and often at the times were families are experiencing distress and tragedy. Taking actions or working in defending claims which can quickly develop to be demanding and fraught is part of what our partnered advisors do daily. Seeking advice during the early stages can be vital in resolving matters which could potentially lead to litigation or court proceedings which can become costly in a short time.
Planet Legal and Finance works with experienced partnered solicitors to cover this portion of legal handling and manage grievances that relate to inheritance. Compassion and objectivity are both integral parts of our partnered advisors work in processing disputes until they reach a full resolution. The variety of disputes ranges to match the extent of the people involved. Partnered advisors work for and with personal representatives, executors as well as individuals with claims against parties or estates; advising on cross-jurisdictional issues which are often complex matters.
The areas our solicited partners advise on are:
- Drafting wills
- Trusts, and Trust Law
- Application for Wards of Court
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate
- Advice to Executor
- Acting as Executor
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Administration of estates
- General inheritance planning
- Litigation issues that our partnered advisors act on for clients are:
- Will Disputes including alleged undue influence.
- Disputed Wills with alleged mental capacity and claims based around forgery.
- Will Disputes with allegations of fraud.
- Disputes involving trustees and executors.
- Disputes surrounding a power of attorney.
- Wills drafted with negligence, or claims of professional negligence.
Our partnered solicitors advise on property and family issues as well as personal allowances. Planet Legal and Finance’s partnered advisors also work in estate planning including advising on property and offshore asset handling. Dealing with both business and agricultural property for available reliefs. Our partnered solicitors advise also on rearranging assets and property between civil partners, spouse and issues relating to co-ownership when dealing with property.