Inward Investment Business Solicitors Ireland
The practical advice provided to foreign companies for establishing a business in Ireland, otherwise, Inward Investment.
Planet Legal and Finance’s partnered advisors have represented and advised a number of businesses moving their investments into Ireland, specifically investors from the United States of America and the United Kingdom. Often being asked to work with complicated corporate transactions for international companies, our partnered advisors are familiar with these international environments. Providing practical advice for companies establishing businesses in Ireland, our partnered solicitors provide full corporate as well as full commercial services to international clients looking to open their businesses in Ireland.
These services include:
- Buying securities and Real Estates
- Foreign outsourcing, procurement and manufacturing agreements
- Corporate Immigration
- Taxation and Company Law
- Setting up an appropriate business structure
- Corporate financing and banking transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Company secretarial services
- The Irish legal and judicial system
- Business Migration services
- Commercial contracts relating to Irish Law
- Employment advice
In addition to the listed above, our partnered business solicitors offer strategic legal assistance as well as hand-holding and soft landing services for businesses coming into Ireland. This is done through already established relationships with accountants, Irish Chambers of Commerce, a number of banks and local enterprise partnerships and the IDA, as well as a variety of inward investment specialists.